Bloomy Rind will be offering the following this Thanksgiving....
Now is the time to reserve your Holiday Cheese slate or chacuitre board!!!!!
Shepsog, Grafton Village, sheep and cow's milk, VT.
Rogue River Blue, Cow, Oregon.
Lamb Chopper, Cyprus Grove, Sheep, CA.
Aged just 3-6 months, this cheese develops a deep buttery color and smooth texture. Made in Holland exclusively for Cypress Grove Chevre, Lamb Chopper is a sure crowd pleaser and a favorite with kids!
Snow White Goat Chedda, Carr Valley, WI
A creamy white Goat Cheddar Cheese made in 38# wheels and cave aged for 6 months. The flavor is deep and complex with pleasant earthy notes. Took 2nd Place at the 2007 American Cheese Society Competition and 2008 "Best in Show" at the American Cheese Society Competition.
- Roasted butternut and sugar pumpkin bisque with toasted walnut gremulata...12.00/qt
- Shaved bacony brussel sprouts with honey crisp apples and cider glaze. 12.00/#
- Country Style Mash: parsnips, carrots, turnips...11.00/#
- Stuffed globe artichokes with proscittuto, Parmesan 6.00/ea
- Speck wrapped medjool dates stuffed with brie. 1.50/ea
Bloomy Rind Classics available
Black olive tapenada
Blommy's Foie gras pate